Edited by Abbas Moustafa. Edited by Valentina Svalova. Edited by Bishnu Pal. Edited by Alexander Kokorin.
Perspectives on European earthquake engineering and seismology
Edited by Theophanides Theophile. Edited by Kresimir Delac. Edited by Sergey Mikhailov. Edited by Sylvie Manguin. Published: May 20th DOI: Zaalishvili Open access peer-reviewed 4.
12222 Unidad de Tecnología | ESPAM MFL
Jaroszewicz Open access peer-reviewed 7. Stamatopoulos Open access peer-reviewed Kuo Open access peer-reviewed Edited Volume and chapters are indexed in. Open access peer-reviewed 1. Open access peer-reviewed 2.
- Browse more videos?
- About this book;
- Download Perspectives on European Earthquake Engineering and Seismology: Volume 2 (Geotechnical.
- Solution Focused Practice in End-of-Life and Grief Counseling.
- Glas: Soviet Grotesque (New Russian Writing, Volume 2).
- Russias Protectorates in Central Asia: Bukhara and Khiva, 1865-1924 (Central Asian Studies Series, 5).
Open access peer-reviewed 3. Open access peer-reviewed 4.
Open access peer-reviewed 5. Open access peer-reviewed 6. The book's nineteen state-of-the-art chapters were written by the most prominent researchers in Europe and address a comprehensive collection of topics on earthquake engineering, as well as interdisciplinary subjects such as engineering seismology and seismic risk assessment and management. Further topics include engineering seismology, geotechnical earthquake engineering, seismic performance of buildings, earthquake-resistant engineering structures, new techniques and technologies, and managing risk in seismic regions.
Shamita Das in honor of Prof. Inge Lehmann.
Special order items
The aim of this work is to present the state-of-the art and latest practices in the fields of earthquake engineering and seismology, with Europe's most respected researchers addressing recent and ongoing developments while also proposing innovative avenues for future research and development. Given its cutting-edge conten t and broad spectrum of topics, the book offers a unique reference guide for researchers in these fields.
Audience: This book is of interest to civil engineers in the fields of geotechnical and structural earthquake engineering; scientists and researchers in the fields of seismology, geology and geophysics. Not only scientists, engineers and students, but also those interested in earthquake hazard assessment and mitigation will find in this book the most recent advances.
Powered by Koha.
- Plant Breeding Reviews, Volume 29.
- Browse more videos!
- The Geometry of Physics - an Introduction (revised, corrected)!
- References | GAR.
- The Network Challenge (Chapter 28): Lessons from Empirical Network Analyses on Matters of Life and Death in East Africa.
- Perspectives on European earthquake engineering and seismology. Volume 1 in SearchWorks catalog.
- They Dared to Dream: Florida Women Who Shaped History?
Log in to your account. Advanced search Authority search Tag cloud Purchase suggestions.
Login: Password:. Contributor s : Ansal, Atilla [editor.