All books are guaranteed to be as described. Books are returnable within 2 weeks. Please notify us before returning a book. All items are offered subject to prior sale. Some books and sets added postage required. List this Seller's Books.
A Little Primer on Humble Apologetics - James W. Sire - كتب Google
Payment Methods accepted by seller. AbeBooks Bookseller Since: 31 December Home Sire, James W.
A Little Primer on Humble Apologetics. Stock Image. Published by IVP Books.
Used Condition: Fine Soft cover. Save for Later. First edition.
Arguing with Grace
Books carefully packaged and promptly shipped. We can see them, even agree with them.
- A Little Primer on Humble Apologetics.
- Time and reality in American philosophy?
- Water Resources and Land Use: Creating Sustainable Cities of the Future.
- Jim Sire on “Finding common ground with someone radically different.” Part II.
- A Little Primer on Humble Apologetics | Books at izacoloduf.tk.
- Apologetics Beyond Reason: Why Seeing Really Is Believing!
And that means that Christian apologetics has to broaden and adapt itself: to become a discipline that involves the heart and soul as well as the mind, the personal as well as the intellectual. What does that mean in practice? It means not just arguing the truth of the Christian faith, but living that truth every day.
- Product Information?
- Dear Donald, Dear Bennett: The War Time Letters of Bennett Cerf and Donald Klopfer.
- The Fairy Ring.
- The Women In Black!
- Jim Sire on “Finding common ground with someone radically different.” Part II?
It means that instead of lashing out in response to attacks and insults, we bear them patiently and respond with Christ-like grace and love. Instead of going for the jugular in a conversation or debate with a nonbeliever, we listen and answer with respect. Instead of thinking we have all the answers, we are ready to be corrected and to learn. When have we ever needed such an attitude more than we do right now?
James W Sire
In the times in which we live, anger and spite are more and more taking the place of rational discussions. BreakPoint Commentary No. Comment Policy: Commenters are welcome to argue all points of view, but they are asked to do it civilly and respectfully. Comments that call names, insult other people or groups, use profanity or obscenity, repeat the same points over and over, or make personal remarks about other commenters will be deleted.